Tuesday 3 December 2013

My platforms

How much of a gamer are you: at the current state of my life I tend not to spend that many hours   p laying games anymore due to boredom and running out x box live. I only really play games on my Xbox 360 due to not having any other game console and the android and IOS device I own are used for different purposes. I only really play a small collection of games (about 2 or 3) due to only liking a certain genre of games. in the last month my hours of gaming have decreased, if I was to have a guess I would say my hours of gaming in the last month is about 16 hours. mostly due to having run out of X box live.



















Why do you play games? I play games because they bring excitement and joy and elements of
surprise on specific games. I also play games because my friends play games and its a great way to bond and weigh yourself against them in certain games.

What arcade platforms have you owned in your lifetime: I have owned all sorts of game platforms across my lifetime they are:  Sega mega drive 2, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PSP, X box, PC, PlayStation 3, X box 360, Android and IOS. I've had all those platforms at some point In my life and in that order. some consoles platforms I still own such as the Xbox 360, PC, Android and IOS whereas I've either given others out or I sold them. all these gaming platforms have brought me elements of surprise and joy whilst I had them all.

What is your earliest gaming memory: My earliest gaming memory was playing mortal combat on my Sega drive 2. I was a very big fan of the mortal combat series and playing the game on the Sega drive was a very early and important game memory.

What is your favourite game platform: my favourite game platform is my X box 360 due to I having multiple purposes as well as playing games on the console I can equally watch movies, TV shows, sports and files of my flash stick, I can also listen to all sorts of music as well and I can equally use apps and surf the web.
 

What is your favourite game: my favourite game at the moment has to be fifa 14 due to having played the series since fifa 1999  I've always loved sports games especially football due to being a big fan of football.

What is the rationale of the game your currently making: the reason I am making my game is the similar games in the genre (boons tower defence and when penguins attack) are very successful games so I liked the idea of making a tower defence game with an edge that no body has ever seen on a tower defence game so that mine can be as unique as well. Also bloons tower defence is on all sorts of different platforms.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment